Thursday, March 12, 2009

Denise's Dailys

Hi ya'll! It's been a while since I've been on. Sorry. Does time ever seem to just disappear for you? Listen to my great idea. I'm not into this Daylight Savings Time thing. I'm from Indiana, so we've only been doing it a couple of years. I think it would be a lot better if we just added an hour to the day instead of moving it. Wouldn't that be awesome? And we could keep that all year long. But I know there's only One who has control of the days and nights, and we all have the same 24 hours. So I am responsible for making the most of those hours. That's why Robbie and I pray every morning together that God would help us see what it is He wants us to get accomplished today. My list is meaningless if any of the things aren't on His list for me. Sometimes my "best" days or biggest "accomplishments" for glory are when I get nothing done that I had planned. It's all for His glory and praise and for His purpose. Have a great day in the Lord today!!

No comments: