Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Denise's Dailys

It's already December. I can't believe it. Sorry it's been a week since I've been on here. I'm feeling a little frustrated, because this is not turning out how I thought it would. I really didn't want it just to be a place where I ramble on about life and no one is out there. Maybe it's the format or the way it's set up. I'm going to pray about it and think about how to make it more interactive. Please share on here, guys. You have important things to say that God wants you to share to help someone else. We need each other.

On to more exciting things. We have our first weekend of Christmas concerts starting on Friday. 3 of the 4 of us have colds, so we're praying them away this week. Please pray God would work in a big way this weekend and next and that we'll have the endurance we need to get through 5 concerts in 10 days plus school, activities, work, etc.

Oh, and Happy Belated Thanksgiving. We all have a lot to be thankful for, don't we? I'm really unhappy with how I hear people on TV using the term "grateful" instead of "thankful." I've heard it a lot this year, and I can't stand how society is purposefully changing terminology to exclude God. We can be grateful about something, but if you're thankful, you have to thank Someone. People continue to push Him out of the picture, but let me just say--He's not going anywhere!

No comments: